17 October 2006

Former agents all over new media

It's not just Hipster Pit that's jumping out of the game for blogging, but another former agent, Nova, is now trying to break it big on YouTube. Frankly, I don't get what hanging around coffee shops with your iBook, or running around town with a handycam has on riddling French operatives with bullets. I guess maybe some folks just burn out on the life.

Anyway, I probably shouldn't say anything about this, but the Nova thing (or "Lisa Nova", as she's now known) has had Zulu kinda torn up. They were kind of an item before she left for LA, and I know that her departure really had him thinking about what the meaning of true love is, and where it belongs in your life. I don't care how many terrorists you water-board, occasionally you hit a lull in activity and consider the warm embrace of a woman who truly cares about you... but if you're pros like Z and I, you get that shit outta your head and get another bucket of water.

BTW, I can't be too hard on ol' Nova, she did blow this shit wide open on Diddy and his relationship with Burger King.





Much respect, LN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home