05 September 2006

I've killed men over less

But never out of anger, like this. I only do it when instructed. It doesn't matter to me why people must be dead, or tortured, only that they are, and that it's carried out in a professional manner.

All that said, much respect to Zidane. That headbutt was executed perfectly. I was once in a bar fight in Turkey, and fellow operative, Deep32, did that same move. It's really a thing of beauty when you do it right, and totally caught our 7 foot tall, Russian assailant off guard. Still, Zidane, while trained to do the move for sport, translated it perfectly to attacking a person. It's that kind of creativity and versatility that could make him an ideal operative for the French.

Of course, being a French operative is like being a cross-dresser with a beard. You can always pick those jerks out in the their stupid berets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zulu Echo said...

I realize that you don't mean to impugn me in your diatribe about French agents. But you must remember that I was a French agent for a few years, n'est-ce pas? And I never wore a beret and there was never doubt in anyone's mind about my sexual orientation.

06 September, 2006 09:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home