12 September 2006

"Happy September 11th"

That's what the TSA lady said to me today while I was in line. Some dumb broad couldn't manage to stand still in the puffer machine and was holding everybody up, and the TSA lady turns to me and says that. She says it in this non-chalant way and rolls her eyes, like she's not worried. Like everyone is so lame for worrying about terrorism today. Like she knows where it strikes. Like she knows the score. Yeah, like you know the score, huh? With your rumpled white suit, and your cheesy badge, huh? Like you were the one who just found a garrotted air marshal in the bathroom near baggage... and had to dispose of him in a dumpster before boarding flight 408... not knowing who or what was waiting on board. Like you know the real culprits and motives behind the attacks five years ago. Like you even had any clue, even after searching me, that I had an arsenal in my carry-on sufficient to take down an F-22, let alone an airliner.

Just can it TSA lady. Step aside and let a player play.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zulu Echo said...

Well spoken, C. Couldn't have said it better myself. Take care on your journey.

12 September, 2006 08:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home