06 September 2006

Agent Sierra, Hello Again, I Think

Though I've never had the privilege of officially meeting our colleague Sierra, I have a strong feeling that we worked together in Burma in '98. Though of course our code names were not even exchanged, my intuition told me that the svelte yet powerfully physical black-wigged woman helping infiltrate the SLORC was indeed the legendary Sierra. I believe you used the name Me-Yung. I know that you can't confirm or deny this, Sierra, but I wanted you to know that I thought we did some great work there, the opinions of the nihilistic diplomats aside. I know that the Hollywood stuff they've got you on now is a far cry from Myanmar, but we both know the real importance of this Scientology/Tom Cruise issue, especially now with the impending North Korea connections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home